How to Block Ads in Yahoo Mail on Firefox, Chrome or IE?
There are millions of Email users across the globe. If you go more specific than you see that email users generally prefer Yahoo email service. Yahoo has managed to hold its top place among the best email services. If you notice many solid reasons are behind it. The first one is Yahoo is one of the most highly developed email services. The users get the best user experience while using Yahoo mail. The user interface is very simple and advanced at the same time.
Either you are a new user or regular user; you will find yourself perplexed while accessing the Yahoo mail service. To leverage you on a technical front, Yahoo Mail Helpline Phone Number is always there for you.
Besides the user-friendly interface, Yahoo email service is loaded with many state-to-the-art features that ease your email related activities. Since inception, Yahoo email service has been updated to a big extent. On the other hand, it is also a sought-after email service because it is a free email service. Any authentic internet user can access the Yahoo mail service from any corner of the world for free.
To keep providing you the free email service, Yahoo places a box in the right panel for advertisement. Obviously, Yahoo has to do it in order to offer you the email service for free. Well, if you have been annoyed due to the presence of ads on the user-interface, then Yahoo has provided you a solution for it. By dialing Yahoo Customer Support Number USA, you get direct help from our experts to get rid of annoying ads. However, if you are willing to remove ads on your own, you have to do a few things.
We let you know that there are two ways to get rid of ads. First one is to upgrade to Yahoo Mail Plus. The next one, you have to follow a few simple steps. Here you do not have to pay anything. With a few simple tricks, you get rid of ads for sure. It is carried out on browser level.
If you access Yahoo mail on chrome, then you have to do a few settings in Chrome. Likewise, if you access via Firefox, then make a change in Firefox. Firefox is a comprehensive and powerful browser. It is packed with lots of plug-in and extensions. To block the ads on Yahoo mail, some of these extensions are used. It might be a little tougher for you to do. Therefore, you can dial the Yahoo Mail Customer Support Number USA.
Steps to Block Yahoo ads on Firefox;
- Click on the button with 3 horizontal lines at the right corner of the Firefox window.
- Next, click Add-ons.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, you have to connect on Extensions at the left panel.
- Type "Yahoo Mail Ads" then enter in the search box.
- Click on the Install button in order to install your selected extension.
- Once it gets installed, and you visit your Yahoo Mail once again, it is ad-free!
Similarly, you have to follow a few simple steps to block Yahoo ads on Chrome:-
- Go through Chrome browser.
- Click a box with 3 horizontal lines at the top corner of Chrome window.
- Click on Settings.
- Then, click on Extensions at the left panel.
- Go down and select "Get More Extensions".
- In the search box, type "yahoo mail ads" then click on Enter
- Under "Extensions" group, you see 3 results including webmail Ad Blocker".
- Press +FREE button to add the extension to your Chrome.
- When prompted, click the Add button.
Next time you access your Yahoo mail, you experience ad-free email service. On that meanwhile, if you come across any issue, directly call us at Yahoo mail Customer care Support number.